Three Things I Believe to be True
1. There is a person out there who, if I had behaved differently towards them, or they towards me, both our lives would be very different now. I don’t know who that person is.
2. The laws of nature treat individual humans as entirely dispensable, just like individual ants or individual leaves, because the laws of nature favour the survival of the species, not the individual.
3. The two phenomena that are most worth knowing about are Time and Space. The two phenomena that we as humans can never know fully are Time and Space
Three Things I Believe to be False
1. Animals are fundamentally different to humans
2. Good and Evil exist independently of human perception
3. That the matching socks will ever find their way back to the sock drawer